Cynthia Currier is a Patient Navigator for Substance Use Disorders in Somerset County. When you call her, she will ask how you are doing because she really wants to know. She will ask you what is the most important to you, and how to focus on what you want to work toward first. She will connect you with information, resources, and supports for improving your health. Some questions she can answer related to substance use are:
- What does safer use mean?
- How do I find a provider for Suboxone or Methadone?
- How do I connect with other people who have been through addiction?
- My wife, daughter, or sister is pregnant and addicted to opioids, what can she do?
- Now I am in treatment, how do I get a job?
Once we talk about steps you can take, you decide if you want the contact information or if you want to make the calls together. Cynthia knows that doing something new can be difficult, and she will make it as easy as possible. She can even meet with you to help you get through those first steps and provide a familiar face wherever you go in the community. Call Cynthia today at (207) 858-8459 or email her at email@example.com